You could win your dream new wing in our first Subscribers’ Summer Draw! We’re doubling up on our annual winter prize draw and offering subscribers another chance to win a wing and lots more prizes.
Just make sure your subscription is valid, or take out a new one now from just £2.25 per month.
Act now – the prize draw happens soon on 2 July 2018!
A Babu Adventure Holiday in Nepal (flights not included).
Flytec Element, an excellent all-around instrument for hang gliding and paragliding pilots
Velodrom sunglasses – shades specifically designed for air sports.
If you haven’t already got a subscription, subscribe now from as little as 3.16 euros to be in with a chance.
• The Cross Country Subscribers’ Prize Draw is open to every reader of Cross Country magazine holding a subscription to the magazine (digital or print) at noon GMT on Monday 2 July 2018. The subscription must be fully paid for and valid for Cross Country issue 192.
• No proof of purchase is required. Your name on the Cross Country magazine subscribers’ database is proof of your place in the prize draw.
• A reader may hold more than one place in the prize draw. Multiple places are obtainable through holding multiple subscriptions.
• Cross Country magazine is an international magazine so there are no geographical restrictions to the prize draw. However, the prize draw is being carried out in compliance with UK law.
• The draw will be made using a random number generator to select the winners.
• We don’t always have the details for everyone who subscribes digitally through third parties. For example, if you buy directly through the Zinio.com website or one of their third-party apps they do not release subscriber details to publishers. If you think this applies to you, get in touch (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will add your name to the draw.
• Winners will be notified by email on 2 July 2018 and also by phone where possible. The winner’s name will be published on xcmag.com and in Cross Country Magazine.
• Only solo paragliders certified EN A, B or C may be chosen as a prize.
• Tandem, EN D and CCC paragliders and Nova Phantom are excluded.
• The prizes must be accepted as offered and are subject to availability.
• No–one connected to Cross Country, XCMedia, or any of the participating brands may take part
• The editor’s decision is final and no other correspondence will be entered into.
• All winners will be confirmed in writing and must agree to publicity.
• Cross Country own the copyright to the Cross Country Subscribers’ Prize Draw and retain all rights to it and its name.
• The prize draw is being run by Cross Country International, Tollgate Beddingham, Near Lewes, East Sussex BN8 6JZ, Tel: +44 1273 256 090 Fax: +44 1273 673 180
Learn to fly better with technique, weather and safety articles, read the latest glider and gear reviews, and be inspired with adventure and flying stories. Subscribe now and get ten issues per year, plus our Travel Guide, and entry into our Prize DrawsSubscribe today