Who we are
- Published since 1988, Cross Country is the world’s only international free flying magazine, and enjoys an established reputation for quality and integrity
- The magazine covers paragliding, paramotoring, hang gliding and related air sports and is read by pilots around the world
- Trusted, independent and far-reaching, Cross Country has always been published by pilots for pilots, and always will be
- Available by subscription and at free-flight retailers, the magazine is published 10 times a year in perfect-bound print and digital format
- The magazine’s voice continues online: through our website and social media channels.
What we do
- Cross Country Magazine International x 10 issues a year, print and digital
- Cross Country en Espanol x 10 issues a year, digital
- Cross Country International Travel Guide or Gear Guide every year, print and digital
- Promotions and competitions, including an annual prize draw to win a paraglider
- Opted-in email newsletters
- Best-selling flying books that sell thousands worldwide
Get in touch
Please drop Verity a line on firstname.lastname@example.org, Skype us on ‘xcmagazine’ or ring on +44 1273 256 090.