XC Tracer Mini II acoustic vario
The XC Tracer Mini II is a tiny acoustic-only vario powered by a solar cell, with lag-free indication of lift or sink.
The solar cell delivers more energy than is needed for running the device and the surplus is stored in a lithium polymer battery. XC Tracer say the vario will run for 8-12 hours with no sun, depending on volume setting.
The tiny package (44.5 x 44.5 x 16.5mm and 30g) offers:
- Time-lag free indication of climb / sink rate
- Extremely easy operation
- Drag and Drop Firmware Update
- User configurable acoustics / tone setting with tone simulator at xctracer.com
- State of the art electroncis using a 9-DOF IMU (inertial measurement unit) and Mems pressure sensor
- Solar cell with efficiency of 22.5%
- Runtime with fully charged battery and without sunshine 8-12h, depending on volume setting
The XC Tracer II will ship from the end of February 2018.
Never miss an issue
Our subscribers receive 10 issues a year, the annual Travel Guide and exclusive access to competitions and offers
Got a story?
If you have news, great images or a story, let us know
Get in touch
Join the family
By subscribing, you support the only worldwide paragliding, paramotoring and hang gliding magazine and you get:
- Ten issues delivered to your door through the year
- A 100+ page Travel Guide to the world’s best flying sites delivered with the Feb/March issue each year
- Plus: Win a paraglider in our annual subscribers’ draw each January
- Pay annually or monthly with paypal or credit card
Subscribe and never miss an issue
- Published since 1988
- The highest production values
- Gorgeous photography
- Perfect-bound, collectors’ issues
- Ten times a year each issue is airmailed to you
- Read offline on your iPad, tablet, laptop or phone
- The same content as the printed magazine
- Delivered through award-winning Zinio software
Print and digital
- Read the digital issues on your iPad, tablet, laptop or phone
- Keep the print magazines on your coffee table!
- Ten times a year, each issue is airmailed to you and sent via Zinio
© 2017 Cross Country. All Rights Reserved. Website Credit : ALL IS MACHINE