It’s the best time ever to subscribe to Cross Country.
We’re sending one lucky pilot a brand new Advance, Gin or Ozone wing of their choice very soon.
It could be you!
Our prize draw happens Friday, 30 July 2021. To be in with a chance of winning, make sure you have an up-to-date subscription.
It’s not just a new wing you might win – a Naviter Oudie 5 Pro and a pair of CimAlp Max Fly goggles are also ready to be shipped out.
Subscriptions start from as a little as €3.95 per month – you can cancel anytime. You’ll receive 10 issues of Cross Country magazine packed with tips to help you fly better and stories from across the world, plus the 2021 Gear Guide. You’ll also get invites to our bimonthly Zoom Masterclass workshops with top pilots.
First Prize: A new paraglider or paramotor wing of your choice from Advance, Gin Gliders or Ozone!
Second Prize: A Naviter Oudie 5 Pro – the premier choice for XC and competition pilots.
Third Prize: CimAlp Max Fly Goggles – purpose-designed paragliding goggles
Subscribe now and enjoy:
Ten issues per year, a 100+ page Gear Guide on the latest developments
Stay up-to-date with the latest flying techniques and advice
Safety and XC articles to help you go further, safer
Insights into micro-meteorology
Timeless stories from adventurers
Glider, harness and instrument reviews
Beautiful photography and the highest production values
Masterclasses every two months
Subscribe now from £3.35 / €3.95 / $4.45 per month.
- The Cross Country Subscribers’ Prize Draw is open to every reader of Cross Country magazine holding a subscription to the magazine (digital or print) at noon GMT on Friday July 30 2021. The subscription must be fully paid for and valid.
- No proof of purchase is required. Your name on the Cross Country magazine subscribers’ database is proof of your place in the prize draw.
- A reader may hold more than one place in the prize draw. Multiple places are obtainable through holding multiple subscriptions.
- Cross Country magazine is an international magazine so there are no geographical restrictions to the prize draw. However, the prize draw is being carried out in compliance with UK law.
- The draw will be made using a random number generator to select the winners.
- We don’t always have the details for everyone who subscribes digitally through third parties. For example, if you buy directly through the Zinio.com website or one of their third-party apps they do not release subscriber details to publishers. If you think this applies to you, get in touch (email@example.com) and we will add your name to the draw.
- Winners will be notified by email on Friday July 30 2021 and also by phone where possible. The winner’s name will be published on xcmag.com and in Cross Country magazine.
- Only solo paragliders certified EN A, B or C may be chosen as a prize. Tandem, EN D and CCC paragliders are excluded.
- The winner must choose their wing within a maximum of three months of the draw taking place: ie by 30 October 2021.
- The prizes must be accepted as offered and are subject to availability.
- The editor’s decision is final and no other correspondence will be entered into.
- All winners will be confirmed in writing and must agree to publicity.
- Cross Country own the copyright to the Cross Country Subscribers’ Prize Draw and retain all rights to it and its name.
- The prize draw is being run by Cross Country International, Tollgate Beddingham, Near Lewes, East Sussex BN8 6JZ. Tel: +44 1273 256 090