“Rising up to B class”: new Tenor from Phi
Following the release of two EN-A wings, Hannes Papesh and the team at Phi have followed it up with the Tenor, an EN-B.
Phi say it’s a low-to-mid B with an aspect ratio of 5.14. It is based on the Symphonia, but the aerofoil, internal structure, line layout and the leading edge supports are different. Phi say the performance is better, notably when accelerated.
The Tenor will be available in five sizes that cater for 55kg to 130kg all-up weights. It is made from Dominico 20D and 30D fabrics in three bright colours.
Never miss an issue
Our subscribers receive 10 issues a year, the annual Travel Guide and exclusive access to competitions and offers
Got a story?
If you have news, great images or a story, let us know
Get in touch
Join the family
By subscribing, you support the only worldwide paragliding, paramotoring and hang gliding magazine and you get:
- Ten issues delivered to your door through the year
- A 100+ page Travel Guide to the world’s best flying sites delivered with the Feb/March issue each year
- Plus: Win a paraglider in our annual subscribers’ draw each January
- Pay annually or monthly with paypal or credit card
Subscribe and never miss an issue
- Published since 1988
- The highest production values
- Gorgeous photography
- Perfect-bound, collectors’ issues
- Ten times a year each issue is airmailed to you
- Read offline on your iPad, tablet, laptop or phone
- The same content as the printed magazine
- Delivered through award-winning Zinio software
Print and digital
- Read the digital issues on your iPad, tablet, laptop or phone
- Keep the print magazines on your coffee table!
- Ten times a year, each issue is airmailed to you and sent via Zinio
© 2017 Cross Country. All Rights Reserved. Website Credit : ALL IS MACHINE