Cobra 4ST190: 4-stroke paramotor
Cobra Paramotors have released their new four-stroke paramotor engine. It was developed in collaboration with Japanese motorcycle engine manufacturer Daytona for PPG foot launch and trikes.
It has an electric start, and Cobra say its power-to-weight ratio, reliability and performance is unrivalled!
The Cobra 4St190 weighs 19kg (engine only) and delivers 67kg thrust with a 1.3m two-blade composite prop.
• Got news?
Send it to us at email@example.com.
Subscribe to the world’s favourite hang gliding and paragliding magazine home
Never miss an issue
Our subscribers receive 10 issues a year, the annual Travel Guide and exclusive access to competitions and offers
Got a story?
If you have news, great images or a story, let us know
Get in touch
Join the family
By subscribing, you support the only worldwide paragliding, paramotoring and hang gliding magazine and you get:
- Ten issues delivered to your door through the year
- A 100+ page Travel Guide to the world’s best flying sites delivered with the Feb/March issue each year
- Plus: Win a paraglider in our annual subscribers’ draw each January
- Pay annually or monthly with paypal or credit card
Subscribe and never miss an issue
- Published since 1988
- The highest production values
- Gorgeous photography
- Perfect-bound, collectors’ issues
- Ten times a year each issue is airmailed to you
- Read offline on your iPad, tablet, laptop or phone
- The same content as the printed magazine
- Delivered through award-winning Zinio software
Print and digital
- Read the digital issues on your iPad, tablet, laptop or phone
- Keep the print magazines on your coffee table!
- Ten times a year, each issue is airmailed to you and sent via Zinio
© 2017 Cross Country. All Rights Reserved. Website Credit : ALL IS MACHINE