Get your regular hit of free-flight excellence with the June 2022 issue of Cross Country Magazine – here’s what’s inside:
- Rear-Riser Control – We ask the experts how intermediate pilots can get the most out of their rear-riser systems
- Mentors are for Life – “Listen and help out.” Gavin McClurg reveals the lessons he’s learnt from his mentors.
- In Patagonia – One day, two epic adventures – climbing and flying from Cerro Torre and circumnavigating Fitz Roy
- What Horacio Did Next – After 21 years in the game Horacio Llorens is calling time on his acro competition career. We look back
- Dunes from Above – From ripples on the beach to sand mountains in the desert, Jeff Hamann reveals the world of dunes
- Call of the Wild – “The dopamine hit of social media is out to kill me.” Keith Forsyth goes deep in Washington State
- Ozone Zeno 2 – Five years on from the revolutionary Zeno the new version is tighter and faster, says Hugh Miller
- Triple Seven Knight 2 – It’s a low EN B but it’s packed full of features for ambitious pilots. Marcus King gets to grips with it
Buy Cross Country Magazine issue 230 in digital format
Subscribe here to receive ten issues a year or add this issue to the basket and have it shipped to your door.