Here’s what you will find inside Cross Country 203 (September 2019):
- My Favourite 50 – “I gave up counting kilometres long ago.” Pilots tell us about their best flights under 50k
- High Society – “It was mission Matterhorn!” Tobias Dimmler spends a week flying at 4,000m in the Alps
- Chasing the X-Alps – “Avez vous voir un paraglider?” Race reporter Tarquin Cooper gets ready to go Live!
- The Wainwrights – Hiking and flying the 214 hills of England’s beautiful Lake District National Park
- New Zealand – “Everything about this country is beautiful.” Emilia Plak spends a season paramotoring in NZ
- Gin Bonanza 2 – “Good stabilitiy, efficiency and rear-riser steering.” Lawrie Noctor flies the latest EN C from Gin
- AirDesign Volt 3 – “Turn response is excellent, brakes light to medium.” Brian Steele flies this light EN-C
- Ozone Mantra M7 – Hugh Miller flies Ozone’s latest three-liner EN-D, which fills the gap between the Delta 3 and the Zeno
Buy this issue in digital edition
Or add it to the basket and have it shipped to your door.