Here’s what you will find inside Cross Country 197 (Feb – March 2019):
- Choosing a Vario – From tiny solar-powered micros to do-it-all gadgets, Stefan Ungemach explains the options
- Karakoram Express – Damien Lacaze and Antoine Girard’s incredible 1,500km vol-biv in Pakistan last summer
- Life on the Wind – Sunshine, sailboats and aerial dancing: Olivier Laugero and family live life on the ocean breeze
- Island Hopping in Style – Jeff Hamann extols the virtues of vol-Visa on a recent paramotor trip to the Bahamas
- The Road to Macedonia – Kiwi Johnston has a goal: to make it onto the NZ team for the World Championships this summer.
- U-Turn Crossrock – Marcus King finds a relaxing travel partner in U-Turn’s EN-B lightweight
- BGD Punk – “There is no boring choice available”. Brian Steele embraces his wild side with BGD’s EN-B Punk
- Naviter Hyper – We test this versatile flight instrument that covers all bases from hike-and-fly to XC
Buy this issue in digital edition
Or add it to the basket and have it shipped to your door.