Volirium have released software version 19.1 for the Volirium P1.
Version 19.0 was released to beta testers at the end of July 2020. It was a major update including a move to a Linux operating system which Volirium say improved stability and performance.
Also in the release:
- Airspace warnings remain on screen for a configurable duration
- Additional language: Portuguese
- Almost all laptops accept the USB connection now. We still have some problems with some Microsoft Surface models, but there is a work-around. Contact us if you need more information.
- Next turnpoint selector in next turnpoint indicator WIP: Accept touch screen input
- Near-thermal-tone only when moving
- More pronounced sounds when reaching turnpoint
- Time zone database update
- Improve race route optimization
- Improve WiFi detection: Ignore updates when actual network is missing
- Shutdown screen does not close previously open entry boxes
- WIP for direction always gives unit in degree
- “W” not translated in French
- Special characters in pilot names lead to problems (and crashes) in IGC and KMZ files.
- Some airspace categories are not parsed.
- Wind direction in degree gives negative values
A small bug-fix release, v19.1, followed in August 2020. “This version fixes a bug in 19.0 where in some cases, the synchronisation between internal and external memory failed, resulting in loss of IGC and/or Google Earth files.”
Download it from manuals.volirium.com