Skyman X-Alps lightweight pod harness
Lightweight paraglider-gear specialists Skyman say the X-Alps cocoon harness is very light, aerodynamically optimised and comfortable.
It’s made for thermal flying, cross-country and competitions. The rear fairing is shaped to promote clean airflow, and also serves as a storage space and houses the airbag and foam back protection.
The harness has a removable carbon seatboard and footplate, and the windproof speedbag is length adjustable. The low-friction speed system reduces the effort needed to push the bar.
The X-Alps harness is EN/LTF certified in two sizes.
Never miss an issue
Our subscribers receive 10 issues a year, the annual Travel Guide and exclusive access to competitions and offers
Got a story?
If you have news, great images or a story, let us know
Get in touch
Join the family
By subscribing, you support the only worldwide paragliding, paramotoring and hang gliding magazine and you get:
- Ten issues delivered to your door through the year
- A 100+ page Travel Guide to the world’s best flying sites delivered with the Feb/March issue each year
- Plus: Win a paraglider in our annual subscribers’ draw each January
- Pay annually or monthly with paypal or credit card
Subscribe and never miss an issue
- Published since 1988
- The highest production values
- Gorgeous photography
- Perfect-bound, collectors’ issues
- Ten times a year each issue is airmailed to you
- Read offline on your iPad, tablet, laptop or phone
- The same content as the printed magazine
- Delivered through award-winning Zinio software
Print and digital
- Read the digital issues on your iPad, tablet, laptop or phone
- Keep the print magazines on your coffee table!
- Ten times a year, each issue is airmailed to you and sent via Zinio
© 2017 Cross Country. All Rights Reserved. Website Credit : ALL IS MACHINE