Version 4 of Razeebuss’s electric auxiliary power unit for paragliders is now on sale.
A Sup’Air Skypper pod harness with an inbuilt HPD 10 E-drive motor, Razeebuss’s Radicall V4 now has a “virtual cage”, which constantly moves the propeller to the best position, and cuts the engine if the angle changes dramatically.
It is fitted with the latest version of Geiger Engineering’s Pi300 motor management system which greatly improves efficiency, and also has a flight recorder. Thanks to the new management system, the HPD 10 E-drive now develops 12KW of power, 2KW more than the original version, and around 70 kg of thrust at full throttle giving it an improved climb rate of around 2m/s.
The Radicall’s Kokam LIPO 24 Ah battery pack is now integrated into the cockpit, and the battery management system improves safety and energy efficiency.
The technical specs are as follows:
- Sup’Air Skypper harness
- Built-in composite chassis
- HPD12 Geiger engineering E-Drive
- 130cm carbon folding propeller
- Flylink PIWI 2 hand throttle
- Kokam LIPO 24AH battery pack Kokam with BMS (Battery Management System)
- 220-110 battery charger
- Static Thrust : 70 kilos
- Weight ready to fly, including reserve: 28kg
- Flight duration at cruising altitude: 25 – 30 minutes
- Climb rate: over 2m/s
- Price: 12,500€ (plus taxes)
- Unit ready to fight with 24Ah battety pack and Charger
- Reserve not included
- RRP is 12,500 EUR + tax.
• Got news?
Send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Never miss an issue
Our subscribers receive 10 issues a year, the annual Travel Guide and exclusive access to competitions and offersSubscribe today