Advance announce Pi Bi for autumn 2017
Advance have announced the lightweight Pi will be available in a tandem version – the Pi Bi – from Autumn 2017.
The Bi Pi will be 37m², and will take all-up weights from 100-180kg. The small-packing canopy will weigh just 4.9kg.
Designed for hike-and-fly with friends and family Advance say the Pi Bi offers fun, dynamic flying for two. The three-riser Bi Pi has trimmers and “the handling and agility of an M-size solo wing!”.
• Got news?
Send it to us at email@example.com.
Subscribe to the world’s favourite hang gliding and paragliding magazine home
Never miss an issue
Our subscribers receive 10 issues a year, the annual Travel Guide and exclusive access to competitions and offers
Got a story?
If you have news, great images or a story, let us know
Get in touch
Join the family
By subscribing, you support the only worldwide paragliding, paramotoring and hang gliding magazine and you get:
- Ten issues delivered to your door through the year
- A 100+ page Travel Guide to the world’s best flying sites delivered with the Feb/March issue each year
- Plus: Win a paraglider in our annual subscribers’ draw each January
- Pay annually or monthly with paypal or credit card
Subscribe and never miss an issue
- Published since 1988
- The highest production values
- Gorgeous photography
- Perfect-bound, collectors’ issues
- Ten times a year each issue is airmailed to you
- Read offline on your iPad, tablet, laptop or phone
- The same content as the printed magazine
- Delivered through award-winning Zinio software
Print and digital
- Read the digital issues on your iPad, tablet, laptop or phone
- Keep the print magazines on your coffee table!
- Ten times a year, each issue is airmailed to you and sent via Zinio
© 2017 Cross Country. All Rights Reserved. Website Credit : ALL IS MACHINE