Naked Pilot: Philippe Broers
For many, Philippe Broers is the face of the Paragliding World Cup. His daily videos from the comps combine epic flying images with in-flight commentary that reveal the racing strategies.
Philippe Broers. Photo: Martin Scheel
In Cross Country 155 (Sept/Oct 2014) the Belgian showman talks to Andy Pag about the gear he uses to film the fastest pilots in the world:
I buy cheap. Because I know I’m going to break stuff. It’s better to have three decent cameras than one expensive one.
Read Philippe’s full interview in issue 155, Sept/October 2014.
How to get the magazine.
• Got news? Send it to us at email@example.com
Buy and sell gear on Skyads.aero
Never miss an issue
Our subscribers receive 10 issues a year, the annual Travel Guide and exclusive access to competitions and offers
Got a story?
If you have news, great images or a story, let us know
Get in touch
Join the family
By subscribing, you support the only worldwide paragliding, paramotoring and hang gliding magazine and you get:
- Ten issues delivered to your door through the year
- A 100+ page Travel Guide to the world’s best flying sites delivered with the Feb/March issue each year
- Plus: Win a paraglider in our annual subscribers’ draw each January
- Pay annually or monthly with paypal or credit card
Subscribe and never miss an issue
- Published since 1988
- The highest production values
- Gorgeous photography
- Perfect-bound, collectors’ issues
- Ten times a year each issue is airmailed to you
- Read offline on your iPad, tablet, laptop or phone
- The same content as the printed magazine
- Delivered through award-winning Zinio software
Print and digital
- Read the digital issues on your iPad, tablet, laptop or phone
- Keep the print magazines on your coffee table!
- Ten times a year, each issue is airmailed to you and sent via Zinio
© 2017 Cross Country. All Rights Reserved. Website Credit : ALL IS MACHINE