Here’s what you will find inside Cross Country Magazine issue 221 (July 2021):
- Wings and Rookies – We dive into who’s new in the X-Alps, plus we find out what everyone’s flying. More sit-ups!
- Ferdinand van Schelven – The debonair old-timer from the Netherlands on why he’s back for more blood, sweat and tears
- The Grand Tour – The Grandmaster himself, Charles Cazaux, guides us round this classic route in Lake Annecy
- The LA-X Alps – “Mitch, you want a weed gummy? It’s good for hiking!” Three friends go for tacos in LA
- Vive La Corse! – “Corsican aerology is complicated.” Jacques Paul-Stefani introduces to his Mediterranean home
- Gimme Shelter – A rolling stone gathers no moss, so they need a bivvy tent instead. We tried some out
- Triple Seven King 2 – “The perfect weapon for XC hounds.” Seb Ospina devours the new three-line EN D from 777
- Skyman CrossAlps 2 – Marcus King flies this EN C, high performance, and lightweight wing from the SkyMan himself
Buy Cross Country Magazine issue 221 in digital format
Subscribe here to receive ten issues a year or add this issue to the basket and have it shipped to your door.