UP Summiteer Light rucksack
UP have made a new ‘serious’ alpine rucksack for paragliders. The Summiteer Light takes 90 litres of kit and weighs just 382g.
The company write:
“A good hike-and fly backpack should be comfortable to carry, cinch down tight against your back, and be made of the highest quality light-weight materials. We have designed the Summiteer Light to do just that“.
It will be delivered with all Lhotse paragliders from March 2018, and can also be ordered separately from UP dealers.
- Size S: 385g
- Volume: 90l
- Dimensions: H 70 x W 42 x D 30
- Material: Skytex & Dominico (40g/m²), YKK zipper
- Walking stick mount
- Helmet mount
- Preliminary setup for drinking system
- 6 compression belts
- Two zip-pockets on the hip belt
- Pocket on the front side
- Optional: bottle holder
Orders will start to ship around March 2018.
Never miss an issue
Our subscribers receive 10 issues a year, the annual Travel Guide and exclusive access to competitions and offers
Got a story?
If you have news, great images or a story, let us know
Get in touch
Join the family
By subscribing, you support the only worldwide paragliding, paramotoring and hang gliding magazine and you get:
- Ten issues delivered to your door through the year
- A 100+ page Travel Guide to the world’s best flying sites delivered with the Feb/March issue each year
- Plus: Win a paraglider in our annual subscribers’ draw each January
- Pay annually or monthly with paypal or credit card
Subscribe and never miss an issue
- Published since 1988
- The highest production values
- Gorgeous photography
- Perfect-bound, collectors’ issues
- Ten times a year each issue is airmailed to you
- Read offline on your iPad, tablet, laptop or phone
- The same content as the printed magazine
- Delivered through award-winning Zinio software
Print and digital
- Read the digital issues on your iPad, tablet, laptop or phone
- Keep the print magazines on your coffee table!
- Ten times a year, each issue is airmailed to you and sent via Zinio
© 2017 Cross Country. All Rights Reserved. Website Credit : ALL IS MACHINE