Skyline FR Hang Gliding harness
Skyline Zero Drag FR harness
Skyline’s Wolfgang Genghammer has been working with Walter Geppert to update the Zero Drag FR harness.
Improvements include increased chest support and padding; upgraded shoulder belts and the long life zipper system; extended side batwings and a new automatic slider lock system allowing a broader range of pitch to be attained whilst in flight.
The new slim stripe design includes a more comfortable and streamlined footbox.
Further info at www.skyline-flightgear.de or email email@example.com
• Got news? Send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to the world’s favourite hang gliding and paragliding magazine
Never miss an issue
Our subscribers receive 10 issues a year, the annual Travel Guide and exclusive access to competitions and offers
Got a story?
If you have news, great images or a story, let us know
Get in touch
Join the family
By subscribing, you support the only worldwide paragliding, paramotoring and hang gliding magazine and you get:
- Ten issues delivered to your door through the year
- A 100+ page Travel Guide to the world’s best flying sites delivered with the Feb/March issue each year
- Plus: Win a paraglider in our annual subscribers’ draw each January
- Pay annually or monthly with paypal or credit card
Subscribe and never miss an issue
- Published since 1988
- The highest production values
- Gorgeous photography
- Perfect-bound, collectors’ issues
- Ten times a year each issue is airmailed to you
- Read offline on your iPad, tablet, laptop or phone
- The same content as the printed magazine
- Delivered through award-winning Zinio software
Print and digital
- Read the digital issues on your iPad, tablet, laptop or phone
- Keep the print magazines on your coffee table!
- Ten times a year, each issue is airmailed to you and sent via Zinio
© 2017 Cross Country. All Rights Reserved. Website Credit : ALL IS MACHINE