Heated hand fairings for hang gliders
Finsterwalder & Charly handfairings
Finsterwalder & Charly have brought back their heatable speedbar fairings for hang glider pilots.
The neoprene fairings are attached to the base bar of the glider, and are easy to slip in and out of for re-gripping at take-off or for instrument operation during the flight.
The neoprene is warm enough that the hand fairings can be used without gloves in the summer, but in the winter months you can wear them with gloves. There are even inner pockets in the finger area to to take active carbon heatpacks that provide up to six hours’ warming.
The hand fairings are also available in a special design for profiled carbon speedbars, where velcro strips enable easy attachment and removal.
• Got news? Send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to the world’s favourite hang gliding and paragliding magazine
Never miss an issue
Our subscribers receive 10 issues a year, the annual Travel Guide and exclusive access to competitions and offers
Got a story?
If you have news, great images or a story, let us know
Get in touch
Join the family
By subscribing, you support the only worldwide paragliding, paramotoring and hang gliding magazine and you get:
- Ten issues delivered to your door through the year
- A 100+ page Travel Guide to the world’s best flying sites delivered with the Feb/March issue each year
- Plus: Win a paraglider in our annual subscribers’ draw each January
- Pay annually or monthly with paypal or credit card
Subscribe and never miss an issue
- Published since 1988
- The highest production values
- Gorgeous photography
- Perfect-bound, collectors’ issues
- Ten times a year each issue is airmailed to you
- Read offline on your iPad, tablet, laptop or phone
- The same content as the printed magazine
- Delivered through award-winning Zinio software
Print and digital
- Read the digital issues on your iPad, tablet, laptop or phone
- Keep the print magazines on your coffee table!
- Ten times a year, each issue is airmailed to you and sent via Zinio
© 2017 Cross Country. All Rights Reserved. Website Credit : ALL IS MACHINE