Curt Warren wins Dalby Big Air 2009
Dalby Big Air, Queensland (AU) ran from 8 – 14 March this year. The influence of tropical cyclone Hamish meant that four tasks were achieved, the first of which was a 338 km monster, won by Curt Warren.
The Australian went on to win overall on his Moyes Litespeed RS4, ahead of fellow countrymen Jonny Durand (Moyes Litesport 4) and Steve Blenkinsop (Moyes Litespeed S 3.5).
• Got news? Send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to the world’s favourite hang gliding and paragliding magazine
Never miss an issue
Our subscribers receive 10 issues a year, the annual Travel Guide and exclusive access to competitions and offers
Got a story?
If you have news, great images or a story, let us know
Get in touch
Join the family
By subscribing, you support the only worldwide paragliding, paramotoring and hang gliding magazine and you get:
- Ten issues delivered to your door through the year
- A 100+ page Travel Guide to the world’s best flying sites delivered with the Feb/March issue each year
- Plus: Win a paraglider in our annual subscribers’ draw each January
- Pay annually or monthly with paypal or credit card
Subscribe and never miss an issue
- Published since 1988
- The highest production values
- Gorgeous photography
- Perfect-bound, collectors’ issues
- Ten times a year each issue is airmailed to you
- Read offline on your iPad, tablet, laptop or phone
- The same content as the printed magazine
- Delivered through award-winning Zinio software
Print and digital
- Read the digital issues on your iPad, tablet, laptop or phone
- Keep the print magazines on your coffee table!
- Ten times a year, each issue is airmailed to you and sent via Zinio
© 2017 Cross Country. All Rights Reserved. Website Credit : ALL IS MACHINE