Vittorazi Atom 80 – “light and quiet” PPG engine
Vittorazi say the “light and quiet” PPG engine, the Atom 80, is light on fuel consumption (two litres per hour) but “packs a punch” when it comes to power. At just 10.5kg it’s easy to handle, and Vittorazi say it’s easy to maintain too, making it a good choice for beginners and schools.
A forced-air cooled engine with an oil-bathed helical gear reduction drive and a centrifugal adjustable clutch, it delivers 55kg thrust with a 130cm propeller, or 52kg with a 125cm propeller.
Never miss an issue
Our subscribers receive 10 issues a year, the annual Travel Guide and exclusive access to competitions and offers
Got a story?
If you have news, great images or a story, let us know
Get in touch
Join the family
By subscribing, you support the only worldwide paragliding, paramotoring and hang gliding magazine and you get:
- Ten issues delivered to your door through the year
- A 100+ page Travel Guide to the world’s best flying sites delivered with the Feb/March issue each year
- Plus: Win a paraglider in our annual subscribers’ draw each January
- Pay annually or monthly with paypal or credit card
Subscribe and never miss an issue
- Published since 1988
- The highest production values
- Gorgeous photography
- Perfect-bound, collectors’ issues
- Ten times a year each issue is airmailed to you
- Read offline on your iPad, tablet, laptop or phone
- The same content as the printed magazine
- Delivered through award-winning Zinio software
Print and digital
- Read the digital issues on your iPad, tablet, laptop or phone
- Keep the print magazines on your coffee table!
- Ten times a year, each issue is airmailed to you and sent via Zinio
© 2017 Cross Country. All Rights Reserved. Website Credit : ALL IS MACHINE