This paraglider bag is the low-fat brother of our popular XCertina bag, the XCertina Lite weighs in at just 340g for the large size.
The weight has been reduced by using buckles rather than a long zip, and using lightweight rip-stop cloth. This means a weight-saving of nearly 50% over the original XCertina bag.
Most wings have some plastic rods in the nose, and it is important to pack these carefully. Careless packing can bend and damage these rods.
Concertina packing is the best way to make sure your wing stays in top condition, but this can be difficult especially in a windy landing field. The XCertina Lite will make this task a breeze without weighing you down.
- Made from rip-stop nylon to withstand daily use
- Clips for easy closing
- No zip to catch lines or material in
- Elastic riser-keepers for when you detach your wing
- Half the weight of traditional concertina bags
Choose from two sizes:
- Medium (M): 2.65m for competition, acro and EN D wings. Weighs 280g
- Large (L): 3.24m for EN A, B and C wings and lightweight tandems. Weighs 340g
- Measure the chord at the centre of the wing to work out the right size for your wing.