The Powered Paragliding Bible is the ultimate reference book for all paramotor and powered paraglider pilots. Author Jeff Goin, one of the most respected training names in the sport, has made the biggest update yet to his ultimate guide to paramotoring. This seventh edition was published in September 2022.
It builds on the success of previous editions with improvements and additional material added to every section. There are more, bigger and clearer images to make understanding complex subjects even easier. Improved navigation in the book makes it easier than ever to find what you are looking for.
The guide will take you from your first sight of a paramotor, to first flights and way beyond. With over 300 colour pages, inside you will find everything the paramotor pilot needs to know how to fly safely, including:
- How to choose an instructor
- Launch and landing secrets
- What’s risky and how to avoid it
- Practical weather knowledge
- Airspace knowledge
- Choosing equipment
- Maintenance tips
- Interesting things to do
- Mastering precision flying
- Winning competitions
- The most effective techniques
- Fully illustrated with full colour photography throughout