Get your regular hit of free-flight excellence with the May 2023 issue of Cross Country Magazine – here’s what’s inside:
- EN-C Revolution – The new class of two-line EN-C paragliders is here. We tried them out at the Stubai Cup
- Desert Rain – Adi Geisegger and Martin Kempf explore Egypt old and new by paramotor and free flight
- Simple and Effective – “We need to make clear decisions.” Hugh Miller meets Chrigel Maurer at home in Interlaken
- Fisherfield Six – Kieran Campbell heads off-grid to the remote Shenaval bothy in northwest Scotland
- Mac Para Elan (EN C) – “Fly in peace” is the mantra, and the new EN C allows you to do just that, writes Marcus King
- Dudek Solo (PPG) – Lawrie Noctor arrives late to the party but finds much to like about this reflex paramotor wing
- AirDesign Susi 4 – Will you be as surprised by the evolution of AirDesign’s mountain wing as we were?
- Ozone Submarine – We find out what the big blue one is like to fly in cross-country conditions, not comps
Buy Cross Country Magazine issue 239 in digital format
Subscribe here to receive ten issues a year or add this issue to the basket and have it shipped to your door.