Here’s what you will find inside Cross Country Magazine issue 209 (May 2020):
- Why EN A+ is for Attitude – There’s a new breed of glider in town, and it’s the EN A+. We find out what they’re all about
- Oh Colombia! – Felix Wölk flirts with fire and explores Piedechinche and beyond
- Stubai 2020 – Before the European shutdown we headed to Austria to check out new gear and fly the Alps
- Joyride – Twin brothers Ant and Tim Green head to the Philippines and paramotor above volcanoes
- Walking to Work – Artoosh Ghafourian walked out of Iran and into a new life as a pro tandem pilot in Ölüdeniz
- BGD Cure 2 – The claim is 60km/h top speed for this new EN C – we get out the speed gun
- Apco F1 – The Fast One is designed to be fast – but how fast is it? Lawrie Noctor opens the throttle.
- Mac Para Eden 7 – A connoisseur’s wing, this new EN B+ is a dream machine, says Marcus King
Buy Cross Country Magazine issue 209 in digital format
Subscribe here to receive ten issues a year or add this issue to the basket and have it shipped to your door.