Here’s what you will find inside Cross Country Magazine issue 204 (October 2019):
- Macedonia 2019 – After 10 tasks two pilots emerged holding gold. We talk to the new Paragliding World Champions
- Under an Arctic Sun – “Hope is the fuel for inspiration.” Jeff Shapiro and Cody Tuttle head to Alaska for a vol-biv
- Altitude with Attitude – “Ignore the trolls and those they target will go away.” Kirsten Seeto on why women’s fly-ins matter
- What3Words – “Well, it’s not what I ‘d planned.” James Allen tells us what happened after he landed in a tree
- Samson and the Snail – Laurent Thevenot takes La Mouette’s Samson trike on a four-day adventure through France
- Mission Mont Blanc – “150 people on Mont Blanc?!” Richard Barber moves mountains to get to Chamonix
- Review: Gin Leopard (EN D) – “If you’re looking for a two-liner then performance matters.” It’s fast. Very fast!
- Review: Phi Maestro (EN B) – “Outstanding climb.” Legendary designer Hannes Papesh has finally unveiled Phi’s high EN B
Buy Cross Country Magazine issue 204 in digital format
Or add it to the basket and have it shipped to your door.