The Paraglider Manufacturers Association (PMA) are looking for a part time manager, to start in January 2022.
The following press release is dated 13 September 2021:
The Paraglider Manufacturers Association (PMA) represents the interests of leading paraglider manufacturers worldwide relating to those of pilot associations, authorities, flight schools and institutions associated with paragliding and the public. The Association is committed to the sustainable technical and qualitative development of paragliding.
From 1.1.2022 The PMA is looking for a new manager:
PMA Manager (Part time)
The scope of duties principally includes the following activities:
- Invitations to, and recording the minutes of board and general meetings
- Invitations to, and recording the minutes of working groups
- Communication between the Executive Committee and members
- Contact person for all external enquiries (new members, authorities, media, etc.)
- Managing incoming payments and handling payment obligations, budgeting
- Other project-related tasks
The following personal features are essential:
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Enjoy coordinating, planning and organising
- Communication skills
- Some knowledge of the industry, paraglider pilot
Prospects, workload and salary
- Your services to be billed on an hourly basis. The workload is irregular, but amounts to approximately 12 to 16 hours per month.
- Meetings are held almost exclusively online, so the working location is flexible (home office).
- An exciting job at the nerve centre of the paragliding industry awaits you.
If you are interested, we look forward to receiving your application at email@example.com.
- Günther Wörl (Swing), President
- Laurent Chiabaut (Sup’Air), Vice President
- Sven Altenhein (Edelrid), Treasurer
- Simon Campiche (Advance), Advisory
- Torsten Siegel (Gin), Advisory