Cross Country is written and produced by pilots for pilots – it always has been and it always will be. It means we speak your language, know the industry and the sport, and relate directly to pilots.
Across the magazine, website and social media channels, we produce content that informs, educates and inspires pilots.
- Expert advice columns on flying techniques
- Informed glider and gear reviews
- Up-to-date and fact-checked news
- Inspirational adventure and travel stories
- In-depth learning and how-to articles
- Interviews with top pilots
- Regular weather and meteorology columns
- Professionals from the industry
- Pilots from across the sport
- Qualified and respected voices
- The sport’s best photographers
Our core editorial team is made up of pilots with widespread journalism training and experience.
Get in touch
Please drop Verity a line on firstname.lastname@example.org, Skype us on ‘xcmagazine’ or ring on +44 1273 256 090.