Twenty Five Ways to Fly Better (Volume 2) is packed with the latest techniques and thinking from some of the world’s best pilots and instructors.
- With former Paragliding World Champion Bruce Goldsmith at the helm, the book draws on advice and knowledge from across the world of free flight.
- Volume 2, this one covers advanced XC techniques, from flying convergence, using speed-to-fly theory and becoming an advanced pilot.
- Volume 1 covers the basics of flying XC in both mountains and flatlands. From how to thermal to understanding and navigating airspace.
- If you’ve read Volume 1, read this one next
- For this ebook, Volume 2, we’ve also added a few bonus chapters – if you’ve always wanted to look inside the mind of Chrigel Maurer, now you can!
- Suitable for all qualified pilots
Clicking the ‘Buy Product’ button above will take you through to Amazon where you can download this book to your Kindle or e-reader. No Kindle? You can use the Kindle app on your smartphone!