Twenty Five Ways to Fly Better Volume 1 is packed with the latest techniques and thinking from some of the world’s best pilots and instructors.
With former Paragliding World Champion Bruce Goldsmith at the helm, the book draws on advice and knowledge from across the world of free flight.
- Hundreds of tips to help you fly better
- Practical advice on how to thermal quickly and efficiently
- Skills and tactics from experts to help you fly cross country
- In-depth advice on flying flatlands and mountains
- Advice on staying safe while flying near clouds and terrain
- Real life explanations of how clouds and thermals work
- Simple explanations for flying in wind, convergence and thermals
- Advice on flying your first competition
- Packed with clear and simple illustrations
- Essential reading for all paraglider and hang glider pilots
- Suitable for all qualified pilots
Clicking the ‘Buy Product’ button above will take you through to Amazon where you can download this book to your Kindle or e-reader. No Kindle? You can use the Kindle app on your smartphone!