MASTER ACRO: Safety First
10 episodes, 1hr 37m
- Learn glider-control techniques from the experts and become a safer pilot
- Covers everything from the basics of pitch control to full stalls and spiral dives
- This is video-on-demand – a series of 10 episodes to watch on your smartphone, tablet or computer
- Suitable for all paraglider pilots who want to improve their flying skills: motivated new pilots, XC pilots, pilots on SIV courses, and Acro beginners
- 90% of manoeuvres in the episodes are flown on a standard EN B (intermediate) glider
- More than 90-minutes watch-time
- Designed to help you become a better and safer pilot
- To get 10% off the list price, hit the Buy Now button – your order will be fulfilled by JustAcro.com
MASTER ACRO: Safety First, is part of the MASTER ACRO series of video-on-demand tutorials created by acro grandmaster Pal Takats. The full series contains 21 episodes.
Safety First (10 episodes) and Basic Skills (14 episodes) are tailored packages of episodes designed for pilots who want to learn more about SIV and glider control, but don’t want to become full-on acro pilots.