Get your regular hit of free-flight excellence with the June 2023 issue of Cross Country Magazine – here’s what’s inside:
- On Launch With… – “It’s more than a sport.” Monika Eller reveals what she has learned after 40 years in free flying
- Decisions, Decisions – Matt Warren explains how understanding the way we make decisions can help us fly better
- Back to Socotra – “Our itinerary was simple – we were going to the dunes.” Théo de Blic fulfils a lifelong dream
- Himalayan Mission – “Tajikistan was too much.” François Ragolski shares the tale of his 2,500km mountain odyssey
- The King of Linzhou – “It’s a virtuous circle.” Junming Song talks paragliding, China and the X-Alps
- Gin Evora – Bastienne Wentzel takes Gin’s new “easy B” for a week away in beautiful Bassano
- Flow Freedom 2 – “A racing pedigree.” Flying the 3/2-line high-EN B from Australia’s Felipe Rezende
- Flymaster Live DS – Is it really “the most complete free-flying instrument ever created”?
Buy Cross Country Magazine issue 240 in digital format
Subscribe here to receive ten issues a year or add this issue to the basket and have it shipped to your door.