Here’s what you will find inside Cross Country Magazine issue 210 (May 2020):
- Classic Route – “It’s a paragliding highway.” Stefan Stiegler unpicks the secrets of this 100km O/R in the Pinzgau
- Chrigel Live! – Chrigel Maurer on why having a Plan A, B and even C can free up your flying
- First Time Two-Liner – “Two-liners have never been so accessible or nice to fly,” says Malin Lobb. Is it time you tried one?
- The Middle Land – “We wanted to get lost.” Horacio Llorens and Tom de Dorlodot head to Spiti, India, for an adventure
- Dream Flight – “England is a paramotor paradise!” Adi Geisegger was told. So he headed to the Isle of Wight
- Call of Duty – Benjamin Guindre on the French commandos who specialise in flying under the radar
- Niviuk Skin 3 P – Niviuk’s latest single-skin shows just how much this technology has improved, says Marcus King
- MipFly One – Joanna Di Grigoli plugs in to this new, open-source, all-in-one flight instrument
Buy Cross Country Magazine issue 210 in digital format
Subscribe here to receive ten issues a year or add this issue to the basket and have it shipped to your door.