Triple Seven’s EN-C Queen 2
Triple Seven say the new Queen 2 is a complete redesign, an “honest C” with unbeatable performance.
“The Queen 2 excels in many ways, by bringing not only the best performance in its class, but also by being a very well-mannered royal lady in the air. We think of the Queen 2 as a ‘mid-level’ EN C glider which will fulfil and supersede the expectations of any pilots going big in this class“.
The aspect ratio of 6.3 is just slightly higher than the original Queen (6.2). Triple Seven say the Queen 2 offers:
- Definitely the new performance benchmark in its class
- True Valic handling due to intelligent design
- Honest C-class glider
- Factory-fitted with a functional BC riser steering system
- Optimised internal reinforcement design for structural integrity and best strength-to-weight ratio
- Climbs like a demon in all conditions!
- Four sizes, for a full weight range from 59 to 120kg
Never miss an issue
Our subscribers receive 10 issues a year, the annual Travel Guide and exclusive access to competitions and offers
Got a story?
If you have news, great images or a story, let us know
Get in touch
Join the family
By subscribing, you support the only worldwide paragliding, paramotoring and hang gliding magazine and you get:
- Ten issues delivered to your door through the year
- A 100+ page Travel Guide to the world’s best flying sites delivered with the Feb/March issue each year
- Plus: Win a paraglider in our annual subscribers’ draw each January
- Pay annually or monthly with paypal or credit card
Subscribe and never miss an issue
- Published since 1988
- The highest production values
- Gorgeous photography
- Perfect-bound, collectors’ issues
- Ten times a year each issue is airmailed to you
- Read offline on your iPad, tablet, laptop or phone
- The same content as the printed magazine
- Delivered through award-winning Zinio software
Print and digital
- Read the digital issues on your iPad, tablet, laptop or phone
- Keep the print magazines on your coffee table!
- Ten times a year, each issue is airmailed to you and sent via Zinio
© 2017 Cross Country. All Rights Reserved. Website Credit : ALL IS MACHINE