‘Section 7’ revised and updated – out now
Section 7, the rules that govern hang gliding and paragliding competition, has been revised and updated. It has been published on the CIVL website and will be current from 1 May 2016.
CIVL say it has taken two years to revise. Notorious for its complexity the rules in Section 7 are there to help organisers run competitions efficiently, and for competition pilots to know the rules of the game.
Until 2004, Section 7 was one big lump with all disciplines included. Section 7 was then divided in 4 Section: Hang gliding, Paragliding, Accuracy and Aerobatic. For 12 years we added layer over layer of rules until we had 4 big lumps not very easy to digest. A reorganization was needed…
More on the CIVL website.
Never miss an issue
Our subscribers receive 10 issues a year, the annual Travel Guide and exclusive access to competitions and offers
Got a story?
If you have news, great images or a story, let us know
Get in touch
Join the family
By subscribing, you support the only worldwide paragliding, paramotoring and hang gliding magazine and you get:
- Ten issues delivered to your door through the year
- A 100+ page Travel Guide to the world’s best flying sites delivered with the Feb/March issue each year
- Plus: Win a paraglider in our annual subscribers’ draw each January
- Pay annually or monthly with paypal or credit card
Subscribe and never miss an issue
- Published since 1988
- The highest production values
- Gorgeous photography
- Perfect-bound, collectors’ issues
- Ten times a year each issue is airmailed to you
- Read offline on your iPad, tablet, laptop or phone
- The same content as the printed magazine
- Delivered through award-winning Zinio software
Print and digital
- Read the digital issues on your iPad, tablet, laptop or phone
- Keep the print magazines on your coffee table!
- Ten times a year, each issue is airmailed to you and sent via Zinio
© 2017 Cross Country. All Rights Reserved. Website Credit : ALL IS MACHINE