Mastering Paragliding is a new approach to learning to fly cross country by paragliding guide Kelly Farina.
- Kelly approaches pilot progression in a systematic, logical way.
- From understanding the basics of paraglider handling to thermalling techniques and high-level cross-country advice, he breaks the sport down into manageable stages with achievable goals.
- From finessing your launch technique to becoming a master of the air, the book is designed to help you progress safely through the sport.
- Volume 1 (this one) contains lots of techniques and how-to-fly information, while Volume 2 is about how to apply those techniques in real-world flying situations.
- Suitable for pilots with 10 hours and above
Clicking the ‘Buy Product’ button above will take you through to Amazon where you can download this book to your Kindle or e-reader. No Kindle? You can use the Kindle app on your smartphone!