Rohan Holtkamp wins Corryong Cup
Four tasks were flown at the Corryong Cup, Australia, which finished on 10 January. The competition aims to ease HG pilots into competition, and the separate Floater category is to encourage this.
The first task was also the longest at 71.8 km (Open category; 12.4 km for the floaters) with three 40 km Open tasks to follow. Rohan Holtkamp won the Open category, aboard an Airborne Sting (kingposted). Largely down to his immense patience in stable conditions, he beat all the topless gliders, including Steve Crosby (Moyes Litespeed 5) who came second. Greg Stroot (Airborne Sting) won the floater category.
Never miss an issue
Our subscribers receive 10 issues a year, the annual Travel Guide and exclusive access to competitions and offers
Got a story?
If you have news, great images or a story, let us know
Get in touch
Join the family
By subscribing, you support the only worldwide paragliding, paramotoring and hang gliding magazine and you get:
- Ten issues delivered to your door through the year
- A 100+ page Travel Guide to the world’s best flying sites delivered with the Feb/March issue each year
- Plus: Win a paraglider in our annual subscribers’ draw each January
- Pay annually or monthly with paypal or credit card
Subscribe and never miss an issue
- Published since 1988
- The highest production values
- Gorgeous photography
- Perfect-bound, collectors’ issues
- Ten times a year each issue is airmailed to you
- Read offline on your iPad, tablet, laptop or phone
- The same content as the printed magazine
- Delivered through award-winning Zinio software
Print and digital
- Read the digital issues on your iPad, tablet, laptop or phone
- Keep the print magazines on your coffee table!
- Ten times a year, each issue is airmailed to you and sent via Zinio
© 2017 Cross Country. All Rights Reserved. Website Credit : ALL IS MACHINE