Air Turquoise wins LBA approval
Air Turquoise SA reports it has been approved by the German authorities as a test centre for the inspection of aerial sports equipment. Paragliders (including tandems), harnesses, back protectors and reserves can now be tested and certified to LTF standards (what was known as DHV). This means the company can test and certify paragliding equipment worldwide to the EN standard and for Germany to the LTF standard.
Since EN and LTF are two different standards and tests, Air Turquoise have chosen to separate the web pages completely. You will find all reports and news concerning LTF on www.para-test.de while EN reports and news are at www.para-test.com.
Never miss an issue
Our subscribers receive 10 issues a year, the annual Travel Guide and exclusive access to competitions and offers
Got a story?
If you have news, great images or a story, let us know
Get in touch
Join the family
By subscribing, you support the only worldwide paragliding, paramotoring and hang gliding magazine and you get:
- Ten issues delivered to your door through the year
- A 100+ page Travel Guide to the world’s best flying sites delivered with the Feb/March issue each year
- Plus: Win a paraglider in our annual subscribers’ draw each January
- Pay annually or monthly with paypal or credit card
Subscribe and never miss an issue
- Published since 1988
- The highest production values
- Gorgeous photography
- Perfect-bound, collectors’ issues
- Ten times a year each issue is airmailed to you
- Read offline on your iPad, tablet, laptop or phone
- The same content as the printed magazine
- Delivered through award-winning Zinio software
Print and digital
- Read the digital issues on your iPad, tablet, laptop or phone
- Keep the print magazines on your coffee table!
- Ten times a year, each issue is airmailed to you and sent via Zinio
© 2017 Cross Country. All Rights Reserved. Website Credit : ALL IS MACHINE