Who we reach
Cross Country’s circulation has steadily grown, and we now have shop sales and subscribers in 75 countries. That makes Cross Country the only worldwide flying magazine.
- Circulation is strong in Europe, the USA, Australasia and the Far East, and is also growing in important emerging markets like Eastern Europe and South America.
- Cross Country en Espanol is read throughout Latin and South America as well as Spain.
- Research shows we are especially well-read by influential pilot groups – instructors, retailers and competition pilots.
- Online we reach 40,000 visitors a month through our web page, and have more than 74,000 social media followers across Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
Get in touch
Please drop Verity a line on email@example.com, Skype us on ‘xcmagazine’ or ring on +44 1273 256 090.
Join the family
By subscribing, you support the only worldwide paragliding, paramotoring and hang gliding magazine and you get:
- Ten issues delivered to your door through the year
- A 100+ page Travel Guide to the world’s best flying sites delivered with the Feb/March issue each year
- Plus: Win a paraglider in our annual subscribers’ draw each January
- Pay annually or monthly with paypal or credit card
Subscribe and never miss an issue
- Published since 1988
- The highest production values
- Gorgeous photography
- Perfect-bound, collectors’ issues
- Ten times a year each issue is airmailed to you
- Read offline on your iPad, tablet, laptop or phone
- The same content as the printed magazine
- Delivered through award-winning Zinio software
Print and digital
- Read the digital issues on your iPad, tablet, laptop or phone
- Keep the print magazines on your coffee table!
- Ten times a year, each issue is airmailed to you and sent via Zinio
© 2017 Cross Country. All Rights Reserved. Website Credit : ALL IS MACHINE