The Spanish Edition
Cross Country en Español is published as a digital magazine 10 times a year.
- Launched in 2016, each 100-page issue is released free and reaches thousands of pilots in the Spanish-speaking world every issue
- The magazine is translated and managed by Joanna Di Grigoli, a professional translator who lives in Annecy, France, in the heart of the paragliding world in Europe
- Cross Country en Español is delivered as a digital magazine. Pilots can read it for free online and through the Issuu tablet and phone apps
- Existing Cross Country advertisers have access to the Spanish-speaking market at a preferential rate.
Get in touch
Please drop Verity a line on email@example.com, Skype us on ‘xcmagazine’ or ring on +44 1273 256 090.
Join the family
By subscribing, you support the only worldwide paragliding, paramotoring and hang gliding magazine and you get:
- Ten issues delivered to your door through the year
- A 100+ page Travel Guide to the world’s best flying sites delivered with the Feb/March issue each year
- Plus: Win a paraglider in our annual subscribers’ draw each January
- Pay annually or monthly with paypal or credit card
Subscribe and never miss an issue
- Published since 1988
- The highest production values
- Gorgeous photography
- Perfect-bound, collectors’ issues
- Ten times a year each issue is airmailed to you
- Read offline on your iPad, tablet, laptop or phone
- The same content as the printed magazine
- Delivered through award-winning Zinio software
Print and digital
- Read the digital issues on your iPad, tablet, laptop or phone
- Keep the print magazines on your coffee table!
- Ten times a year, each issue is airmailed to you and sent via Zinio
© 2017 Cross Country. All Rights Reserved. Website Credit : ALL IS MACHINE