New rules for paragliding and hang gliding in the Dolomites mean pilots must have a separate licence-free PMR radio dedicated to a local safety channel.
The level was “insane” at this year’s AcroGame in Organya, Spain, according to organiser Horacio Llorens.
The Gin Wide Open in Ager, Spain was a blast with 82 pilots from all over the world
Cross Country 192: August 2018
Free flying is an adventure, it allows us to explore dazzling new landscapes and pioneer untrammelled lines through some of the world’s most beautiful places. This month, we go further, higher, wilder, from the ice of Antarctica to the deserts of Oman.
Look out your best images and enter our inaugural Free Flight Photographer of the Year 2018 competition
Paragliding is an adventure, it allows us to explore dazzling new landscapes and pioneer untrammelled lines through some of the world’s most beautiful places. This month, we go further, higher and wilder.
Woody Valley GTO Light review: From a first two hour’s XC flying, it’s clear that Woody Valley have made a very, very impressive harness here.
Ilha do Mel (Honey Island) is car free and one of the most picturesque beach resorts in all of southern Brazil
Manali used to be paragliding’s alternative universe with hundreds of tandem pilots with ragged-out wings vying for tourist trade
A week on the dune will work wonders for your glider control
Join the family
By subscribing, you support the only worldwide paragliding, paramotoring and hang gliding magazine and you get:
- Ten issues delivered to your door through the year
- A 100+ page Travel Guide to the world’s best flying sites delivered with the Feb/March issue each year
- Plus: Win a paraglider in our annual subscribers’ draw each January
- Pay annually or monthly with paypal or credit card
Subscribe and never miss an issue
- Published since 1988
- The highest production values
- Gorgeous photography
- Perfect-bound, collectors’ issues
- Ten times a year each issue is airmailed to you
- Read offline on your iPad, tablet, laptop or phone
- The same content as the printed magazine
- Delivered through award-winning Zinio software
Print and digital
- Read the digital issues on your iPad, tablet, laptop or phone
- Keep the print magazines on your coffee table!
- Ten times a year, each issue is airmailed to you and sent via Zinio
© 2017 Cross Country. All Rights Reserved. Website Credit : ALL IS MACHINE