How to Fly Further
Issue 191 (July 2018)Latest issue
In the core since 1988
International free flying magazineSubscribe
Tanguy Renaud-Goud won the 2018 edition of the St Hil’Airtour hike-and-fly race, completing the 376km course in seven days
Advance have inserted a new model into their paraglider range: the Xi is a lightweight high-B, made for cross-country, thermalling and hike-and-fly
You could win your dream new paraglider in our first Subscribers’ Summer Draw! We’re doubling up on our annual winter prize draw and offering subscribers another chance to win a wing and lots more prizes.
CROSS COUNTRY 191: July 2018
So you want to fly far? Alex Robé, winner of the 2017 XContest, shares his advice on how to do just that – from 50km to 400km, the difference is “just a mind game”, he says. Available now in print and digital
The July 2018 issue of Cross Country Magazine is out now. Here’s a taste of what’s inside.
With the Paramotor World Championships in Thailand, what better excuse than to go explore the country? Parapente Moncho did just that…
Paul Kilburn was a hero – but didn’t want anyone to know it. We look back at the remarkable day when he saved seven people’s lives
Paul Guschlbauer says that hiking and flying the Eiger was one of his most memorable experiences … but pretty hard and a little dangerous!
Hike and fly Salzburg’s famous adventure mountain – and the first turn point in the X-Alps, the Gaisberg
Inspiration for French artist Paul Cézanne, this imposing mountain is visible from the market town of Aix-en-Provence where he lived.
Join the family
By subscribing, you support the only worldwide paragliding, paramotoring and hang gliding magazine and you get:
- Ten issues delivered to your door through the year
- A 100+ page Travel Guide to the world’s best flying sites delivered with the Feb/March issue each year
- Plus: Win a paraglider in our annual subscribers’ draw each January
- Pay annually or monthly with paypal or credit card
Subscribe and never miss an issue
- Published since 1988
- The highest production values
- Gorgeous photography
- Perfect-bound, collectors’ issues
- Ten times a year each issue is airmailed to you
- Read offline on your iPad, tablet, laptop or phone
- The same content as the printed magazine
- Delivered through award-winning Zinio software
Print and digital
- Read the digital issues on your iPad, tablet, laptop or phone
- Keep the print magazines on your coffee table!
- Ten times a year, each issue is airmailed to you and sent via Zinio
© 2017 Cross Country. All Rights Reserved. Website Credit : ALL IS MACHINE