Cross Country is written and produced by pilots for pilots – it always has been and it always will be. It means we speak your language, know the industry and the sport, and relate directly to pilots.
Across the magazine, website and social media channels, we produce content that informs, educates and inspires pilots.
- Expert advice columns on flying techniques
- Informed glider and gear reviews
- Up-to-date and fact-checked news
- Inspirational adventure and travel stories
- In-depth learning and how-to articles
- Interviews with top pilots
- Regular weather and meteorology columns
- Professionals from the industry
- Pilots from across the sport
- Qualified and respected voices
- The sport’s best photographers
Our core editorial team is made up of pilots with widespread journalism training and experience.
Get in touch
Please drop Verity a line on email@example.com, Skype us on ‘xcmagazine’ or ring on +44 1273 256 090.
Join the family
By subscribing, you support the only worldwide paragliding, paramotoring and hang gliding magazine and you get:
- Ten issues delivered to your door through the year
- A 100+ page Travel Guide to the world’s best flying sites delivered with the Feb/March issue each year
- Plus: Win a paraglider in our annual subscribers’ draw each January
- Pay annually or monthly with paypal or credit card
Subscribe and never miss an issue
- Published since 1988
- The highest production values
- Gorgeous photography
- Perfect-bound, collectors’ issues
- Ten times a year each issue is airmailed to you
- Read offline on your iPad, tablet, laptop or phone
- The same content as the printed magazine
- Delivered through award-winning Zinio software
Print and digital
- Read the digital issues on your iPad, tablet, laptop or phone
- Keep the print magazines on your coffee table!
- Ten times a year, each issue is airmailed to you and sent via Zinio
© 2017 Cross Country. All Rights Reserved. Website Credit : ALL IS MACHINE