Supair release Eona 2 school paraglider
Supair have replaced the Eona school paraglider with the new Eona 2. It’s certified EN-A and has a flat aspect ratio of 4.7, and 38 cells.
Supair say the internal structure has been simplified and it has a different line layout and thinner risers, and is 300g lighter. Supair say it has benefitted in terms of smoother inflation and improved performance and handling.
The Eona 2 is available in five sizes, from XS (20m², 50-70kg) to L (30.2m², 105-130kg). The Eona catered for the same overall weights but across just four sizes.
Never miss an issue
Our subscribers receive 10 issues a year, the annual Travel Guide and exclusive access to competitions and offers
Got a story?
If you have news, great images or a story, let us know
Get in touch
Join the family
By subscribing, you support the only worldwide paragliding, paramotoring and hang gliding magazine and you get:
- Ten issues delivered to your door through the year
- A 100+ page Travel Guide to the world’s best flying sites delivered with the Feb/March issue each year
- Plus: Win a paraglider in our annual subscribers’ draw each January
- Pay annually or monthly with paypal or credit card
Subscribe and never miss an issue
- Published since 1988
- The highest production values
- Gorgeous photography
- Perfect-bound, collectors’ issues
- Ten times a year each issue is airmailed to you
- Read offline on your iPad, tablet, laptop or phone
- The same content as the printed magazine
- Delivered through award-winning Zinio software
Print and digital
- Read the digital issues on your iPad, tablet, laptop or phone
- Keep the print magazines on your coffee table!
- Ten times a year, each issue is airmailed to you and sent via Zinio
© 2017 Cross Country. All Rights Reserved. Website Credit : ALL IS MACHINE