Gin Bolero 6: entry-level paraglider
The Bolero 6 is Gin’s latest entry-level paraglider, suitable for schools and cross-country capable.
It’s certified LTF/EN-A, and features Gin’s second-generation EPT (Equalised Pressure Technology) which they say improves take-off behaviour, stability and handling. It has long, progressive brake travel and a low stall speed.
Gin say the Bolero 6 is:
A solid foundation for thousands of pilots to develop their skills—from the first steps on the training slopes to soaring effortlessly amongst the clouds.
It’s certified EN A and available now in six sizes and four colours.
• Got news?
Send it to us at email@example.com.
Subscribe to the world’s favourite hang gliding and paragliding magazine home
Never miss an issue
Our subscribers receive 10 issues a year, the annual Travel Guide and exclusive access to competitions and offers
Got a story?
If you have news, great images or a story, let us know
Get in touch
Join the family
By subscribing, you support the only worldwide paragliding, paramotoring and hang gliding magazine and you get:
- Ten issues delivered to your door through the year
- A 100+ page Travel Guide to the world’s best flying sites delivered with the Feb/March issue each year
- Plus: Win a paraglider in our annual subscribers’ draw each January
- Pay annually or monthly with paypal or credit card
Subscribe and never miss an issue
- Published since 1988
- The highest production values
- Gorgeous photography
- Perfect-bound, collectors’ issues
- Ten times a year each issue is airmailed to you
- Read offline on your iPad, tablet, laptop or phone
- The same content as the printed magazine
- Delivered through award-winning Zinio software
Print and digital
- Read the digital issues on your iPad, tablet, laptop or phone
- Keep the print magazines on your coffee table!
- Ten times a year, each issue is airmailed to you and sent via Zinio
© 2017 Cross Country. All Rights Reserved. Website Credit : ALL IS MACHINE