Your free-flying calendar
The sixth annual El Peñón Classic Race is back again in Valle de Bravo, Mexico, starting 24 February 2019.
There will be two practice days followed by five competition days, with tasks ranging from around 40km to 65km.
“For those who haven’t visited this magical spot, incredibly, every day is flyable, offering plentiful thermals and convergence lift. Valle itself is a gorgeous little lakeside town with plenty of activities, and top notch restaurants and bars to enjoy a victory mezcal, or recharge after a long day of flying”.
Subscribe to filtered calendar
Join the family
By subscribing, you support the only worldwide paragliding, paramotoring and hang gliding magazine and you get:
- Ten issues delivered to your door through the year
- A 100+ page Travel Guide to the world’s best flying sites delivered with the Feb/March issue each year
- Plus: Win a paraglider in our annual subscribers’ draw each January
- Pay annually or monthly with paypal or credit card
Subscribe and never miss an issue
- Published since 1988
- The highest production values
- Gorgeous photography
- Perfect-bound, collectors’ issues
- Ten times a year each issue is airmailed to you
- Read offline on your iPad, tablet, laptop or phone
- The same content as the printed magazine
- Delivered through award-winning Zinio software
Print and digital
- Read the digital issues on your iPad, tablet, laptop or phone
- Keep the print magazines on your coffee table!
- Ten times a year, each issue is airmailed to you and sent via Zinio
© 2017 Cross Country. All Rights Reserved. Website Credit : ALL IS MACHINE