Your free-flying calendar
“The weather turns soarable in February/March in Florida and Willowtree Park is a great place for cross-country flying”, say organisers of the Green Swamp Sport Klassic.
Sponsored by Wills Wing and hosted by The Oz Report, the GSSK is a mentored competition specifically intended for newer pilots or experienced pilots that are looking to get into flying hang gliding competitions.
Registration is on Airtribune.
The Quest Air Nationals flatland competition will take place in Florida from 14-19 April 2019. This Week 1 event is also a pre-Worlds round.
The competition has Open, Sport, Women’s, Swift, and Rigid wing classes, and Flymaster trackers will be provided for live tracking,
It is USHPA and CIVL sanctioned, which means USHPA NTSS and CIVL WPRS points will be awarded.
Register at Airtribune.com
This is the second week of Quest Air Nationals hang gliding flatlands competition.
As with week one, there will be live tracking (Flymaster trackers provided) and the competition is USHPA and CIVL sanctioned, so USHPA NTSS and CIVL WPRS points will be awarded.
Subscribe to filtered calendar
Join the family
By subscribing, you support the only worldwide paragliding, paramotoring and hang gliding magazine and you get:
- Ten issues delivered to your door through the year
- A 100+ page Travel Guide to the world’s best flying sites delivered with the Feb/March issue each year
- Plus: Win a paraglider in our annual subscribers’ draw each January
- Pay annually or monthly with paypal or credit card
Subscribe and never miss an issue
- Published since 1988
- The highest production values
- Gorgeous photography
- Perfect-bound, collectors’ issues
- Ten times a year each issue is airmailed to you
- Read offline on your iPad, tablet, laptop or phone
- The same content as the printed magazine
- Delivered through award-winning Zinio software
Print and digital
- Read the digital issues on your iPad, tablet, laptop or phone
- Keep the print magazines on your coffee table!
- Ten times a year, each issue is airmailed to you and sent via Zinio
© 2017 Cross Country. All Rights Reserved. Website Credit : ALL IS MACHINE