Your free-flying calendar
During the week of 2-8 June 2018, the British Paragliding Cup team are running a training week in Krushevo, Macedonia, in preparation for round 2 of the BPCup the following week.
“The BP Cup is an entry-level paragliding competition for Pilot rated pilots. No previous competition experience is necessary but you do need to be confident thermalling. Our aims are – flying, fun and learning – in that order!
This is a week of guiding in the local area with practice tasks preceding the Macedonia round of the main competition.
We will be based in the Hotel Montana Palace, just above the town of Krushevo, Macedonia.
The FlyFurther team’s XC camp is a six-day training camp sponsored by Triple Seven, with tuition and guidance from expert pilots.
It takes place in Tolmin, in Slovenia’s Julian Alps, and there are places for 50 pilots with tuition from Nicole Fedele, Bernie Hertz, Pat Dower, Brett Janaway and Stan Radzikowski.
Organisers say it is the perfect training camp for cross-country pilots interested in improving their XC flying skills. Task-focused XC flying will be fully supported with in-depth task briefs and debriefs, talks, parties and more.
All pilots will be given trackers for their safety and for analysing their flights.
Further information and registration at Airtribune.com.
Subscribe to filtered calendar
Join the family
By subscribing, you support the only worldwide paragliding, paramotoring and hang gliding magazine and you get:
- Ten issues delivered to your door through the year
- A 100+ page Travel Guide to the world’s best flying sites delivered with the Feb/March issue each year
- Plus: Win a paraglider in our annual subscribers’ draw each January
- Pay annually or monthly with paypal or credit card
Subscribe and never miss an issue
- Published since 1988
- The highest production values
- Gorgeous photography
- Perfect-bound, collectors’ issues
- Ten times a year each issue is airmailed to you
- Read offline on your iPad, tablet, laptop or phone
- The same content as the printed magazine
- Delivered through award-winning Zinio software
Print and digital
- Read the digital issues on your iPad, tablet, laptop or phone
- Keep the print magazines on your coffee table!
- Ten times a year, each issue is airmailed to you and sent via Zinio
© 2017 Cross Country. All Rights Reserved. Website Credit : ALL IS MACHINE