Your free-flying calendar
German flight school Paragliding Academy will be holding a one-day testival on 30 March 2019 at the Hündlebahn in Oberstaufen.
They will have test equipment available from Ozone, BGD, Woody Valley and Advance.
The 10th Flow Mosel Open will take place from 1-4 May 2019.
Several take-offs are available to the competition, all of them located above the Moselle river. Some of the launches are quite small, so the competition is limited to 85 pilots.
moselfalken.de / Airtribune.com
The Erzgebirge Cup is an XC competition for Class 5 (rigid) hang gliders. It will be held at Hartenstein, Germany from 6-10 June 2019.
There will be a training day and registration on 6 June, and then three task days, with a fourth as a reserve day, to be used if there have not been two valid tasks.
2019 is a Red Bull X-Alps Year! The ninth edition kicks off with the Prologue on 13 June, when all athletes race around a course, aiming to win one of three available extra night passes.
The race itself starts on 16 June. 32 athletes will be taking part, including five-times winner Chrigel Maurer (SUI1) and Romanian running man Toma Coconea who hasn’t missed a single race. Fourteen of the athletes to line up at the start are rookies, including the two female participants, Kinga Mastalerz (NZL2) and Dominika Kasieczko (POL).
The exact route for the 2019 event will be announced in March, and thousands will be following the athletes’ progress day and night via the live tracking and media updates.
The Dutch Hang Gliding Open will take place in Kandel, Germany, from 15-22 June 2019.
The competition is open to all competition hang glider pilots (IPPI 5 or equivalent required), and limited to 50 places. There will be Class 1, Class 5 and Sports Class divisions.
Information and registration at Livetrack24.com
Subscribe to filtered calendar
Join the family
By subscribing, you support the only worldwide paragliding, paramotoring and hang gliding magazine and you get:
- Ten issues delivered to your door through the year
- A 100+ page Travel Guide to the world’s best flying sites delivered with the Feb/March issue each year
- Plus: Win a paraglider in our annual subscribers’ draw each January
- Pay annually or monthly with paypal or credit card
Subscribe and never miss an issue
- Published since 1988
- The highest production values
- Gorgeous photography
- Perfect-bound, collectors’ issues
- Ten times a year each issue is airmailed to you
- Read offline on your iPad, tablet, laptop or phone
- The same content as the printed magazine
- Delivered through award-winning Zinio software
Print and digital
- Read the digital issues on your iPad, tablet, laptop or phone
- Keep the print magazines on your coffee table!
- Ten times a year, each issue is airmailed to you and sent via Zinio
© 2017 Cross Country. All Rights Reserved. Website Credit : ALL IS MACHINE