Your free-flying calendar
The people of Garabito in Costa Rica say the location, geography and beauty of their home is a good spot for airports and should be better known to pilots. They are holding a festival in February 2019 for pilots to see for themselves.
Over three days in February, the skies will filled with paragliders, hang gliders, ultralights, skydivers, aeromodels, hot air balloons and drones. In the festival arena below there will be boomerangs, frisbees, kites, a climbing wall and food stands.
A paragliding accuracy competition and acro shows are booked in too, with Raul Rodriguez and Horacio Llorens in attendance. The festival will be held in a manner that respects the environment, with activities to teach children the importance of looking after it.
Sound good? 8, 9 and 10 February 2018 are the dates to be there.
jacoairfest.com / Facebook page
Subscribe to filtered calendar
Join the family
By subscribing, you support the only worldwide paragliding, paramotoring and hang gliding magazine and you get:
- Ten issues delivered to your door through the year
- A 100+ page Travel Guide to the world’s best flying sites delivered with the Feb/March issue each year
- Plus: Win a paraglider in our annual subscribers’ draw each January
- Pay annually or monthly with paypal or credit card
Subscribe and never miss an issue
- Published since 1988
- The highest production values
- Gorgeous photography
- Perfect-bound, collectors’ issues
- Ten times a year each issue is airmailed to you
- Read offline on your iPad, tablet, laptop or phone
- The same content as the printed magazine
- Delivered through award-winning Zinio software
Print and digital
- Read the digital issues on your iPad, tablet, laptop or phone
- Keep the print magazines on your coffee table!
- Ten times a year, each issue is airmailed to you and sent via Zinio
© 2017 Cross Country. All Rights Reserved. Website Credit : ALL IS MACHINE