Your free-flying calendar
The 16th Paragliding World Championships take place in Krushevo, Macedonia this August.
Will the French be knocked from their top spots? Pierre Rémy and Seiko Fukuoka-Naville are reigning champions, finishing on top in Monte Avena in 2017.
The 2019 Gin Wide Open competition is to take place in Kruševo in southern Macedonia, from 18-25 August 2019.
The location has been chosen for its reliable flying conditions, interesting mixed mountains and flatland terrain and plentiful land-out options.
It’s “less about full-bar racing and more about flying with friends old and new. This is a social event with the emphasis on fun and learning”, says organiser Toby Colombé.
The Gin Wide Open is primarily aimed at EN-B and EN-C pilots, and is a good introduction to competition flying with the opportunity to learn from experienced Gin team pilots.
There are lots of prizes, too including a Gin wing, harness and holiday!
Subscribe to filtered calendar
Join the family
By subscribing, you support the only worldwide paragliding, paramotoring and hang gliding magazine and you get:
- Ten issues delivered to your door through the year
- A 100+ page Travel Guide to the world’s best flying sites delivered with the Feb/March issue each year
- Plus: Win a paraglider in our annual subscribers’ draw each January
- Pay annually or monthly with paypal or credit card
Subscribe and never miss an issue
- Published since 1988
- The highest production values
- Gorgeous photography
- Perfect-bound, collectors’ issues
- Ten times a year each issue is airmailed to you
- Read offline on your iPad, tablet, laptop or phone
- The same content as the printed magazine
- Delivered through award-winning Zinio software
Print and digital
- Read the digital issues on your iPad, tablet, laptop or phone
- Keep the print magazines on your coffee table!
- Ten times a year, each issue is airmailed to you and sent via Zinio
© 2017 Cross Country. All Rights Reserved. Website Credit : ALL IS MACHINE