Your free-flying calendar
Moyes are running a trip to Inner Mongolia for hang glider pilots, comprising a week-long competition followed by sightseeing or free-flying.
The base will be Guyuan, China, four hours northwest of Beijing, and the trip starts 6 June. It will be aerotowing, so pilots need to hold the appropriate rating.
The cost above includes the competition entry fee, welcome and presentation dinners and a T-shirt, but does not include aerotow fees, retrieves or airport pick-ups.
For more information or to register your interest, email Vicki at Moyes.
Subscribe to filtered calendar
Join the family
By subscribing, you support the only worldwide paragliding, paramotoring and hang gliding magazine and you get:
- Ten issues delivered to your door through the year
- A 100+ page Travel Guide to the world’s best flying sites delivered with the Feb/March issue each year
- Plus: Win a paraglider in our annual subscribers’ draw each January
- Pay annually or monthly with paypal or credit card
Subscribe and never miss an issue
- Published since 1988
- The highest production values
- Gorgeous photography
- Perfect-bound, collectors’ issues
- Ten times a year each issue is airmailed to you
- Read offline on your iPad, tablet, laptop or phone
- The same content as the printed magazine
- Delivered through award-winning Zinio software
Print and digital
- Read the digital issues on your iPad, tablet, laptop or phone
- Keep the print magazines on your coffee table!
- Ten times a year, each issue is airmailed to you and sent via Zinio
© 2017 Cross Country. All Rights Reserved. Website Credit : ALL IS MACHINE